|Application form ( 2010-02-18 ・ 13KB )|
Please observe the following regulations. Management reserves the right to revoke permission to use facilities for guests who fail to comply.
1) Overnight guests may use the park from 3p.m. until 2p.m. the following day. Day-tripping guests may use the park from 10a.m until 2p.m. Please respect these times for the sake of other guests.
2) Open fires are strictly prohibited(because the heat scorches the ground, leaving unsightly burn-marks)
3) Please do not use more than 2kW of electricity.
4) Be certain to use your assigned parking space. Parking on the road is not possible. (Only one car per site)
5) If you use electricity, lock everything afterwards before returning the key.
6) Please treat the facilities with care. We will request compensation for damage even if the cause was negligence.
7) Please separate biodegradeable, burnable and nonburnable trash and dispose of them in the proper containers.
8) Before returning home, please clean the tent site and remove ashes from the grill. Also, please return the site and gate cards.
9) Please do not go in and out excluding emergencies between 10p.m-7a.m.
10) Ground fireworks are prohibited after 10p.m. Large fireworks and artillery shells are strictly prohibited.
|Map ( 2010-02-18 ・ 659KB )|
Office open time is 8:30 to 17:30.
|Hitomaro View Point Garden|
|It is facilities of the japanese garden style.|
It is a plaza in a vast lawn. There is a play equipment that a small child can also enjoy and it is popular.
There are a wistaria trellis, a hitting board, and a basket goal, etc. , too.
|There are 26 kinds of play equipment. It is a plaza of popular from the adult to the child.|
It is said that the stone was believed in in the age when Manyoshu was made.
It can enjoy the beauty of the stone and nature.
|It is a beautiful place enclosed by green with the water mill. Cherry blossoms visit in spring and a lot of people visit beautifully.|
|The plant written by the Japanese poem of Manyoshu is planting.|
|A lot of plants written by Manyoshu are in the park.|